This month's Global Oceans Campaign webinar led by Emily Nocito (2015 Millennium Oceans Prize winner & 10 by 2020 founder), featured a special guest speaker, Amanda Levine who shared her experience as a scientific illustrator.
What you can do:
- Check out Amanda Levine's phenomenal illustrations here and stay up to date on her upcoming projects on Facebook!
- Use the hashtag #VoteTheOcean to encourage international leaders to prioritize conservation policy
- Nominate a Hope Spot through Mission Blue
- Share Dr. Sylvia Earle's TED Prize-winning talk on her wish to protect the oceans
- Recommended Reading: "The Future of Life" by Edward O. Wilson
Missed the webinar? Don't worry, you can watch the full recording here and catch the next one!