As summer approaches, many university students are planning for summer vacations. For some, that means researching workplaces and applying for internships. MCN interns like myself get hands-on experience in many aspects of running a non-profit, from updating social media to running programs to developing curriculum to designing posters.
Here are 5 of the best aspects of being an intern with the MCN:
1) Make an impact. What better way is there to make a difference than connecting change makers and sharing resources for doing good?
2) Free soda, candy, and the occasional ice cream and box of Girl Scout cookies...
3) You get to enjoy this amazing view of Boston's skyline and the Charles River!
4) Work in the Prudential Center, where fantastic shopping and lots of yummy eats are just an elevator ride away!
5) Meet other amazing students. Working at the MCN means hearing inspiring stories from students who share your passion for global development and working alongside a cohort of fellow interns!