Benefits for Millennium Campuses in NYC, Boston, Miami
Millennium Campuses in Boston, New York, or Miami regions have access to:
- Student Program Access:
- Millennium Fellowship (4 free spots in our accredited curriculum at the Boston, NYC, or Miami Hub Site + scholarship preference for additional students. Note that credit is an additional fee.)
- Annual Millennium Campus Conference (4 free spots) + global member rate for additional students
- Student Ambassador (1 space reserved on Global Education Council – info below -; plus additional Ambassador positions focusing on campus outreach.)
- Staff/Faculty Leadership:
- Executive Track (2 free spots)
- Participation in MCN Global Education Council (see below for details), and other networking opportunities as desired.
- Opportunity to speak at 9th Annual Millennium Campus Conference, such as to lead an Impact Studio, sit on a Debate, table at the Opportunities Fair, or host a Career Cluster.
- Opportunity to speak at Fellowship sessions, and/or on campaigns calls with students calling in from around the world
- Outreach and network access:
- Weekly Global Newsletter - Share opportunities as desired, contribute 1+ “Millennium Campus Spotlight” piece (can be written by student, staff) over the course of the year
- Branding on our website, in Millennium Campus Conference program, etc.
- Open to further discussion of benefits.
Network of administrators at our Millennium Campuses to share best practices and strategies. Each Millennium Campus nominates/confirms participation of 2-3 members:
- Opportunities: Support staff member’s participation, strongly recommended to attend Executive Track of Annual Conference.
- Opportunities: Attend Fall Executive Track of Annual Conference and 2 yearly webinar calls (a total of 4 connection points with full Council), contribute to newsletter (sharing opportunities as desired, one “Millennium Campus Spotlight” profile piece), outreach for fellowship and conference, oversee programmatic opportunities as needed, act as advocate for partnership on campus, be responsive and engaged with MCN and network.
- To move forward as a Millennium Campus, the Administrative Council Member must have a preliminary phone call with Partnerships Director Raina Fox.
- Student Ambassador (Student body president or student in a senior leadership role.)
- Opportunities: Participate in 2 yearly webinar calls (a total of 4 connection points with full Council), contribute to newsletter (sharing opportunities as desired, one “Millennium Campus Spotlight” profile piece), attend and promote outreach for conference, oversee programmatic opportunities as needed, act as advocate for partnership on campus, be responsive and engaged with MCN and network.
Council Calendar Requirements (subject to change):
- Winter Council Forum (Administrative Ambassador, may include Student Ambassador as observer) - January, via Webinar
- Summer Council Forum (Administrative Ambassador, may include Student Ambassador as observer) - July, via Webinar
- Executive Track of Millennium Campus Conference (President and/or Administrative Ambassador) - September/October, in person
- Contribute one Millennium Campus Spotlight to the Global Newsletter over the calendar year.
Millennium Campus Contributions:
- Millennium Campus Membership base annual membership is $4,999 per calendar year.
- Designated staff point person who communicates regularly with Partnerships Director.
- Partnership on programs such as those suggested above, detailed through discussion with Partnerships Director.
- Optional position on Global Education Council.